An alternative to a Hospital Emergency room for seniors experiencing urgent but non-life threatening health issues (i.e. suspected fracture or sprain; bladder infection [UTI]). Patients remain in a private, sanitized exam room throughout their visit, with frequent check-ins by staff to ensure safety and comfort.
- No appointment necessary
- Ontario Seniors 55+ with OHIP coverage
- Rapid on site triage, assessment, diagnostics, treatment
- Observation and infusion therapy
- Follow up care (virtual and by phone)
- Primary care physician follow-up and referral
- Specialist and psycho geriatric referral
- Home Care referral
- Pharma Care on site (coming soon)
- Supportive therapies
- Link to community supports and resources.
- 24HR available soon
- Patient Care Portal